Williamsburg School of Needlework
a Unique Venue in the Fiber, Textile & Needle Arts.
The Williamsburg School of Needlework was established in 2011 in New Town, Williamsburg, Virginia. We are located at the corner of New Town Avenue and Center Street. Currently we host two high profile embroidery/needlework entities twice each year from London, England.
We would like to offer more professional needle arts and textile arts in a complimentary and focused location. Our school has built a good and solid reputation both nationally and internationally. We continue to strive towards excellence and setting the highest standards possible.
A Professional Image is Important
When one walks into the foyer of our school - there is immediately a sense of calm and an atmosphere of professionalism. We are interested in hosting and renting our classrooms to those needle arts businesses, professional teachers, curators, authors, fashion designers, textile designers and artists in their given disciplines and achievements.
An Invitation to Consider Williamsburg School, a Like-Minded Venue for Your Next Event.
We invite you to consider our rental classrooms in our beautiful facility. Included in rental fees we provide the following promotional support:
1. You will be placed on our website calendar
2. You will be given a website page in which we will promote your event, registration prices, descriptions, photos, and paypal payments links to your own account.
3. During your classes or event, you and your students will be hosted by the director of the School of Needlework providing all the support necessary for a smooth running program while you are with us. Coffee-Tea-Bottled water is provided for your students during classes.
4. Through our mailing lists, we will send out constant contact email notifications to your list and our list to help market your event with us.
5. We can also offer our private accommodations to you during your stay with us We will customize our agreement based upon your own unique program and needs.